America Transfer offers a round trip private transportation service, from Cancun Airport to multiple hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. We have our own vehicles, which are licensed and have insurance that covers all its passengers.
Transportation from Cancun Airport to Isla Mujeres will be at the maritime terminal located in Puerto Juarez. We do not have transportation to Isla Mujeres.
Transportation from Cancun Airport to Cozumel will be at the maritime terminal located in Playa del Carmen. We do not have transportation to Cozumel.
Infant car seats are provided without additional charge; however, they are subject to availability. America Transfer is not obliged in any way to provide this service.
America Transfer is an intermediary between the client and the Transportation & Tour service providers that appear on the website.
America Transfer have the necessary commercial alliances according to our own service and standards of quality to provide ground transportation services. Only the most reputable suppliers are selected to fulfill this purpose; nevertheless, America Transfer is not responsible for their acts, omissions, bad actions or negligence on their part. Transportation services are subject to the conditions stablished by the suppliers, and their responsibility may be limited by their rates and conditions of service.
America Transfer acts merely as an intermediary between the customer and the service provider and do not retain legal authority nor control over personnel, assets, operation and / or ownership of the service provider. America Transfer declares the following.
- The photographic material published on their website is only intended to illustrate the service in question and in no way can be guaranteed that the service will be provided exactly as shown.
- Services descriptions are updated with regularity to maintain accuracy of description. However, America Transfer is not responsible for changes that occur over time.
- America Transfer reserves the right to abstain to provide services to any client at any given time, as long as it deems it convenient.
- Any claim or notice that the client wishes to present about the services received must be submitted in writing within the next thirty (30) days after the service.
- Rates published on the website at the time of booking will be valid and exclusively on the date the query is made and are subject to change without prior notice
- Reservations will be accepted according to the availability of the service in the requested area.
- Rates will be guaranteed solely and exclusively upon making your reservation and receiving your confirmation number.
- Your confirmation number will be provided at the time of payment for the service.
- It is essential at the time of making your reservation, the client provide all the required information such as:
- Type of service
- Pick up place
- Pick up time
- Place of drop off
- Number of pax
- Arrival flight info
- Phone number
- America Transfer can guarantee a reservation up to 24 hours in advance of your arrival, in a shorter time, it will receive the reservation, but it will be subject to availability without liability for America Transfer.
- IT IS IMPORTANT to print your reservation voucher and show it to our representative at the airport upon arrival.
We accept several credit cards through PayPal (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, etc.).
The total amount of your reservation will be charged to your credit card.
The name that will appear on your bank statements is: in the case of payment with PayPal - " PAYPAL * AMERICATRANSFERS" if it is with a bank card it would only be "AMERICA TRANSFER"
Rates are in U.S dollars and in case of payment in Mexican pesos will be at the current exchange rate with which this operand America Transfer.
NO SHOW POLICY
The client will be granted 15 minutes of tolerance after the time previously established in the reservation to go back to the airport or tour, if the client does not show up at the time marked in the reservation, it will be understood that the client cancels the service unilaterally, and it will not be refunded.
If the client requests it, an email will be sent with the necessary information to clarify the situation regarding their no show.
- In case the client does NOT show up on the day scheduled for his service, no refund will be applied without responsibility for America Transfer.
CANCELLATION POLICIES (Applies to any service)
- Cancellation four days (96 hours) or more prior to the date the service (transportation or tour) are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation less than three days (72 hours) prior to the date of the service (transportation or tour) will charge in full.
- For modifications or updates to a reservation, the client must contact our reservations department directly either by phone, email or chat. If the client requests a modification less than 48 hours prior to the date of the service, it will be subject to availability without any liability from America Transfer.
- Cancellations are not allowed in peak seasons (Christmas, New Year, Easter, and holidays) so if they arise, no refund will be applied.
- We do not make refunds for services already performed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
America Transfers will not accept responsibility for claims, costs, or expenses that may occur from injuries to the client or third parties, as well as accidents, loss of life, loss, or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment, discomfort, disappointment, anguish, nor frustration either mental or physical as a result of the following:
- Acts or omissions caused to any of the parties and their employees other than America Transfer.
- Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantines, government actions, or any other circumstance beyond the direct control of America Transfer.
- The client's failure to obtain the required travel documentation, which includes, but is not limited to: passport, visas and certificates, in which case no refund will be granted.
- The customer does not comply with travel instructions, including, among others: flight schedules, dates, and times of check -in and check-out of the hotel, and trade policies that appear on the coupons.
- Changes or cancellation of the travel services for any reason. America Transfer reserves the right to cancel or change travel services at its discretion, but will attempt to replace the canceled service with comparable services. If a reservation must be completely canceled, America Transfer's responsibility will be exclusively limited to a refund of the money paid to the company.
- America Transfer will not grant a full refund in situations where a service must be interrupted, postponed or canceled for reasons beyond its control (force majeure including: inclement weather, hurricanes, earthquakes, strikes, war, acts of terrorism, etc.).
That is to say, circumstances under which America Transfer cannot obtain a full refund from the service operators in accordance with specific contractual terms.
America Transfer will be entitled to a retention of up to 10% on the total amount paid by the client for his reservation to cover accounting and administrative costs.
PRIVACY AND IMAGE POLICY
Clients accept that their image (likeness, voice or other aspect) could be used by America Transfer for advertising / marketing purposes without notice or compensation from America Transfer.